4/01/2012

April Fools?

Max,

All right. I'm going to ask you this one time and you'd better tell me the truth...

Did you take my fucking White-Out? Seriously, asshole. I'm not playing around here. I need my White-Out.

I can't find it. And you had access to it. If you have it, give it back to me promptly before I smash your teeth in. Hand to God, I'll do it. I didn't pay $6.99 for the "extra smooth, extra coverage" stuff just to have some dickwad with a Bachelor's Degree in ass-sniffing come along and swipe it.

Oh, and if this is an April Fool's joke, know that my retaliatory response won't involve your office supplies. But it will involve your banging hot wife. I might just have to White-Out her face, if you know what I mean. (If you don't know what I mean, there's a drawing on the back of this note that should explain it better.)

In short, give that shit back.


Waiting with bated breath and clenched fists,
Your coworker


P.S. If you don't have it, please disregard this note. (Still take a look at the drawing, though. That might happen regardless.)

No comments:

Post a Comment